SBI is one of the oldest banks in India. The SBI bank comes under the fortune 500 companies of India. SBI is a 200-year-old company and one of the most trusted companies by the Indians for generations.
It is also the 5th biggest employer in India approx 250000 employees. Its headquarter is in Mumbai. The SBI has 1/4th market share in Indian banks.
SBI Balance Check
SBI gives many beneficial services to its customers. So the customer does not do any extra hard work
Like the SBI started an online transaction service through which the customer can send money to anyone at any time or at any place.
The SBI also provides a toll-free service through which customers can do their account inquiries. Also through the SBI app, the customer can do many more things like check bank balance, transfer funds, download mini statements, apply for loans,s, etc.
SBI Missed Call Balance Check Number
SBI has provided a toll-free no service through which customers can know their account balance. All the customer is done to make a call on the toll-free no by his registered mobile no. +91 9223766666 this is the no through which a customer can know his account balance by making a call or sending SMS “MSTMT”.
Balance inquiry through SBI ATM
- First, visit the ATM and then enter your atm card.
- Then enter the 4-digit pin and select the balance inquiry tab
- And the system will show the account balance.
Mini-Statement Through ATM
- When you enter your card and fill the ATM pin in the ATM there was an option of a mini statement shown.
- Click on that tab and the machine will generate the mini statement slip.
- You can use any ATM to get the mini statement of your account.
Balance check through Online Net Banking
The customer can also check anything related to his account through the SBI app. And for that, the user must log in to the app. The user fills in the login id and password and then he/she login into the app where he/she can check his account balance and do many more things.
SBI Balance Enquiry Using USSD
The USSD service is basically a GSM communication service that connects the mobile phone which is done by the customer and the application program. The account holder which have savings account in the bank are eligible to use this service, where they can know their account balance, statement, transfer funds, and mobile recharge services.
How to register an SBI balance check using the USSD
- SMS <MBSREG> to 9223440000 or the number 567676
- The bank will send the user his user id and MPIN through SMS.
- Next, change the MPIN received to what you wish using the steps below:
- Dial *595#
- Enter the number 4 and send, and read the terms and conditions on the page.
- Press answer then enter 1
- Key in your old MPIN and click on the send button.
- Enter your new MPIN then send it.
- The user will receive a message for the confirmation process and for further activation user has to visit the bank branch ATM.
- Swipe the card and then select the mobile registration option.
- Fill in the ATM MPIN and select mobile banking.
- Next, click registration and enter your mobile number.
- Click the yes button, followed by the confirm tab.
- Now collect the receipt confirming successful activation.
EPF Grievance Portal Registration Online 2023 | EPF Balance, Registration, Password
IOB Netbanking Registration, Login, Reset Password 2023
CFMS Payslip 2023 | Download, Login, Reset Password
Bank of Baroda Net Banking | Registration, Login, Reset Password
CBSE Online Portal Teachers Training Registration E Certificate Download