EPFO is one of the world’s biggest social security organizations if we see in terms of the volume of the financial transactions undertaken and the customers. According to the Annual Report 2015-16, the EPFO currently maintains approx 17.14 crore accounts.
The EPFO provides universal social security coverage to the employees on a mandatory basis by the ways of Provident fund, Pension, and Life Insurance.
The provident fund makes by the contribution of the employer and employee 12% of its basic salary.
How to check your EPF balance in EPF Grievance Portal
First of all, candidates have to log in to the EPF website, where he/she see their EPF details.
Then-candidate enter her UAN (universal account number) and after that he/she is able to access all EPFO facilities online.
The alternative way to check the EPF details is to give a miss call on the no.- 01122901406 or the candidate sends an SMS (EPFOHO UAN) to this number – 7738299899 from the registered mobile number to know the details of the EPF.
EPFO Forget Password Reset
All the candidate has their unique UAN (universal account number) through which he/she can access the online EPF services. EPFO provides online EPF services in order to make transparency, fast delivery of information, and accountability. But to enjoy all the services the candidate must register to the EPFO portal. And for registration, the UAN and UAN password is required. The employees who want to change or forget their password can use their mobile no. or the UAN portal.
How to reset UAN password using mobile number
- Visit the UAN official portal of EPFO Uan Login Portal
- Then click on the link of forgot password.
- In the next step, you need to enter your UAN number and fill in the captcha.
- Click on the verify button, after entering all the details.
- The UAN-linked mobile number will be displayed. The candidate can change or retain the mobile number by clicking the option “YES” or “NO”.
- Now, the details such as name, gender, date of birth, KYC, document number
- After entering your details successfully click on the verify button.
- If the details that you entered are matched, then you can enter your new mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP for the new mobile number that you filled.
- Enter your password two times.
- And finally, you received a message as your Password Changed Successfully.
And that’s all. You can log in to the UAN portal by entering the UAN number and password you have just created.
How to Reset UAN Password Without Using a Mobile Number
If you don’t want to change the mobile number which is linked with your UAN but want to recover the password, you need to follow the steps
- Go to the UAN portal
- Click on the link forgot password or reset the password.
- And then enter your UAN number and fill in the captcha Code.
- Click on the button to verify after entering all the details.
- The mobile number that is linked to your UAN will be displayed. Here are two choices, “Yes” and “No” select “NO” since you’re not changing the mobile number.
- The OTP (One Time Password) is sent to your mobile number that is registered with the UAN, you can enter the OTP to set a new password.
- Now, you have to enter the new password two times.
- Re-enter the same password and click on the button Submit.
- Now the page will display you a message saying that your password changed successfully.
You can now log in to your UAN login portal by entering the UAN number and the new password that you created.
How to Change EPFO (UAN) password after logging into the UAN portal
The members can change their password at any time whenever they want all they do is log in and fill in the old credentials. This helps the members to keep their accounts safe and secure.
- Navigate to the EPFO website portal
- Then open the login page and enter your UAN password and fill in the captcha code.
- Next, click the “login” button followed by the “account” tab on the menu.
- The page will open, and all services will display to you on the screen.
- Select the option “change password”.
- Now enter your UAN old password and then the new password.
- Then ensure to confirm the new password and select the tab “update”.
- The system will send you a confirmation message on your screen
The password that you select makes sure that it contains a minimum of 7 characters and a maximum of 20 characters. In the password, you just need to have the combination of a minimum of 4 alphabets, a minimum of 2 digits, and one special character! @ # $ % ^ & * ). In the 4 alphabets, at least one character should be capitalized and one small letter.
AIMS Indian Railway Pay Slip 2023 | Download, Login, Reset Password
CFMS Payslip 2023 | Download, Login, Reset Password
Bank of Baroda Net Banking | Registration, Login, Reset Password