There are several schemes introduced for farmers with the aim of improving the condition of farmers in the country. Another objective is to increase agricultural production, quality of crops, and spreading the use of latest techniques resulting in cost-effective farming.
Unlike others, this Fruits PM Kisan Yojana provides multiple advantages to farmers. The farmer ID registration online is a few step processes.
Fruits PM Kisan Yojana – Overview
The Fruits PM Kisan Yojana is a very good scheme that has been launched to encourage and increase number of farmers to cultivate fruits by the Karnataka state government. The government offers more and more benefits to farmers who can use their land to produce more crops for the state. The department launched an online portal www.fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in for farmers to register and apply online for the benefits. It is accessible 24×7.
All the eligible farmers need to go for their registration to enjoy the several advantages allowed under Fruits PM Kisan Yojana scheme. The farmers in the state can check fruits pm kisan registration status from this official website.
Process for PM Kisan Fruits Registration
For online registration on the portal farmers can follow the below process:
- Visit the official website fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
- On the Home page select the options→ Farmers Corner→Next click on the New Farmer Registration.
- You can Enter Aadhar Card and the Captcha Code on the page to proceed.
- Then, the system will load an application form. Enter all the required details such as name, address, registered mobile number, land details, and other relevant personal information.
- You can recheck the information. Then SUBMIT to complete the registration process.
The Required Documents
- All legal land records
- Aadhar Card
- A full land description such as hilly, set or dry, etc.
- Identify proof documents such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID, etc.
- Address Proof Documents
- Land record copies
- Recent passport size photo of the applicant.
The farmers should use all these documents to register in this scheme.
Checking the Online Status on Portal Farmer ID Registration Online
To check the online status, farmers should follow below steps:
1) First, you need to visit http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
2) Then, you have to open the application status page
3) Later on, you should click on http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/MIS Report/checks
4) You will see a farmer registration and unified beneficiary information system page there.
5) Then, you will have 2 options to check payment status.
6) If you have the PMKID, use that or select Aadhar option.
7) Now, enter your Karnataka Fruit PMKID and submit the form.
8) Now you can see your PM Kisan Karnataka payment status which will be displayed there.
Checking Fruits PMK Beneficiary Status
This site is also known as farmer registration and unique beneficiary information system. Karnataka State Government has introduced many welfare schemes for the continuous growth of farmers. Interested and capable candidates can use and visit this site through fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in anytime.
After the completion of registration, each and every farmer should go for fruits pmk beneficiary status online. In order to do this, you have to follow the below steps:
1) Go to the official fruits PM Kisan website.
2) On the Home page of website, click on add farmer registration option.
3) Then proceed to the report section and click the list of farmer options.
4) Now the list of farmers will open on your screen.
5) Now, choose your district, taluka, and village.
6) Then the detailed information will be displayed on the screen where you can check your name in the list.
The Karnataka State Government launched this site http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/ to help the farmers to increase their income. The initial idea of launching PM Kisan FPO Yojana was brought up by Central Government. For the execution of the scheme, the government has set a budget scheme.
Every farmer should take the unlimited advantage of Fruits PM Kisan Yojana Scheme for a better tomorrow!
Q1. How can I check PM Kisan Money?
Ans:- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme https://pmkisan.gov.in/Below right side of website you get the option Beneficiary list. Here you get the all details of your application for the PM Kisan scheme.
Now you have to need to choose your state name, district,sub-district, block & village.
After this process completed. Click on the Get Report option for getting the list of your village
In this list, you can choose easily your name and know the status of your PM Kisan money.
Q2. How can I check my PM Kisan status online?
Ans:- Go to the website of PM Kisan, link https://pmkisan.gov.in/
Here you get below, right side “status of self-registered/CSC Farmers”
Now enter your aadhar number and fill in the image code.
If your application submitted successfully ,and you are eligible for PM-Kisan scheme, you get the details of your PM-Kisan scheme.
Otherwise, it shows you that the application is pending at the state> District level.
Q3. Who is eligible for PM Kisan
Ans:- One who gets an income of 6000 per year,he is eligible for PM Kisan yojana.
Q4. How do I apply to the Kisan PM Yojana scheme?
Ans:- Visit https://pmkisan.gov.in/ official website and register. Aadhar card is mandatory for this PM Kisan scheme.