Here we show you how you can check your NDMC employee GPF Statement online and also show you how you get offline.
If you are working under New Delhi Municipal Council, you can get your GPF statement otherwise you can take it offline.
Who work under New Delhi Municipal Council ,employees must need registration,if they have done their registration then they can easily get the NDMC Employee GPF statement.
Once verified your NDMC GPF details are mandatory so that you can ensure that the amount being collected in your account can vary if there are any missed concerns.
The General Provident Fund is a significant savings of an employee and thus it is imperative to ensure that all your details are fair to you.
New Delhi Municipal Council has this website for the employee to access NDMC Payslip and General Provident Fund details, thus get your NDMC GPF statement online using the steps given below.
Get NDMC Employee GPF Statement Online
- First of all ,you must have need to visit the NDMC official Website link ndmc.gov.in
- You view the top center of the page “Employee Corner”
- Click On Employee Corner
- Select according to your choice GPF Statement form the given list
- Now you must have need enter the employee code with PAN card num
- At last entry, you should select the year
- Enter the Security code/Captcha Code at the given last box
- Now Click on login button and wait until it verified your details completely
- After verified ,View statement
- You view Drop-down ,where you can easily check your latest NDMC employee GPF Statement online
Check NDMC Employee GPF Statement Offline
If you have no idea how to check the NDMC GPF statement online, so in this case, you can choose the offline method, you have 2 options, one is online, and the other is offline. You can easily choose as per your choice, both are beneficial for the employees. Below we give you some steps, just you need to follow them.
In the offline process: –
- You should visit the accounting office of your department in the NDMC area
- Once there, now you need to provide information to the concerned nodal officer of your employee
- Now you have to verify your ID with your employee ID card, then they will get the details easily
- When you verify by the concerned authority, they provide you with a print of the requested details.
- Then you get the NDMC employee GPF statement print