As we all know that at the end of the year means December, And we say bye to last year and wait for New Year. That time every employee is also waiting for a Christmas bonus which is given by the organization, gov office, private office to the employees. Christmas bonus amount, average bonus percentage, and a Christmas bonus calculator depends upon the employee salary and organization policy.
Introductory data about the thirteenth compensation originated from the Philippines in December 1975, where there was an issue refreshing the lowest pay permitted by law. The lowest pay permitted by law was not raised for a long time, and not, at this point, coordinated the typical cost for basic items. Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos authorized a thirteenth compensation law to improve the circumstance. It paid specialists a reward, which could be spared or spent. The modest quantity was paid.
Numerous nations followed the Philippines, implementing comparable thirteenth-pay laws, and some passed laws with respect to fourteenth and fifteenth-month pay rates. A few regions have the necessary fourteenth compensation. Brazil has an obligatory fourteenth-month pay, which is treated as a vacation reward or holiday bonus.
Installment fluctuates by the nation. Some are paid toward the year’s end, and others pay in two portions: one in the principal half of the year and the other toward the end. It can move individuals to travel or in any case appreciate the mid-year occasions. Corporates who neglect to pay can be fined.
Below the Mandatory Europe Country Christmas Bonus List
- The first one is America (United State of America) mandatory to pay before the new year’s holiday every year.
- The second one is Greece paid 14th month and holiday bonus on Christmas, Easter and summer vacation time
- The third one is Portugal pay on 15th December
- Forth is Spain pay at the 14th-month bonus in summer and at Christmas
Other Countries Christmas bonus status below
- Belgium pay bonus at the end of the year
- Austin pay bonus at the end of November
- Italy pay at December, 14th-month bonus
- The Netherlands pay at Nov and Dec
- Croatia pay at 25th Dec, Christmas or Easter
- France, Switzerland, Slovakia, and Luxembourg pay at the end of the year
- Argentina announces a bonus in 2 installments, one is June 30 and the second one is 10 Dec.
- Bolivia pay bonus if GDP is over 4.5 %
- Brazil announces a bonus in two installments 1st on 30 Nov and 2nd 20 Dec, and offers the 14th-holiday bonus.